Launch 3001 OBD Scanner For Bike BS6 Universal All Bike Cable Wire Unbreakable Wire With All in BS-6 Cable
launch creader 3001 Product Description:
Launch the Creader 3001 auto diagnostic tool’s built-in OBD-II DTC look-up library by clicking on the error code directly for definition, displaying the error code and its meaning, and saving you time from searching the internet for the meaning of DTC. Coverage of Vehicle Models The launch creader 3001 auto code reader is compatible with most vehicles manufactured after 1996 and newer models in the United States, Europe, and Asia. It is compatible with all OBDII protocols, including KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN. Free Updates for Life You may download and install the update tool from the launch creader 3001 official website, then connect the scan tool to a PC using the USB cord. And it is available for usage without registering.
- POWERFUL COMPATIBILITY: Support OBDII/EOBD/JOBD protocols, Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based, and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. It also Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, and Portuguese. “PLUG AND PLAY”. It does not require any Battery or Charger. Just need to connect the diagnostic cable to the vehicle’s DLC socket. The launch creader 3001 can be powered and used.
- FULL FUNCTION: I/M: Readiness status test, View freeze frame date, LIVE DATA: View & Graph data stream, O2 Sensor, Evap system test, ON-Board monitor test, Read & Clear DTCs, Identify VIN information, Read DTCs, DTC code lookup, Turn off MIL(Malfunction Indicator Lights).
- TURN CHECK ENGINE LIGHT OFF: Quickly read and erase stored emission-related codes, and pending codes and show code definitions. Turns off the MIL (check engine light), helps in resetting the monitor before taking it to Smog, plus tells you what is going on before bringing the car in for repair, and saves you the trips to your mechanic.
- CLASSIC &PORTABLE DESIGN: built with a large LCD display (160*128 dpi), equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable, and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on CR3001. The Up and Down button is for scrolling the menu, and the “OK” and Exit buttons allow for entering the menu, and navigating back .portable size allows you to carry it around on your trip.
launch creader 3001 Bs6 bike OBD Scanner Cable with all-in-one coupler works with all bs6 bikes.
OBD2 elm 327 Bike Scanner, On-Board Diagnostics cable for Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Bajaj, TVS, TVS Jupiter, KTM, Hero, Royal Enfield bike Scanner OBD Cable, Premium Quality long lasts for A Year
Made from FR series OBD Cable, Made In India, OBD2 Bike Scanner Cable, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Bajaj, TVS,KTM, Hero, Royal Enfield bike Scanner OBD Cable for bike Scanner
Compatible with all Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Bajaj, TVS, TVS Jupiter, KTM, Hero, Royal Enfield scooters, and motorcycles (BS 4 It also BS 6 type)
Supports all BS 4 and BS 6 bike scanners
Supports reading & Clearing fault codes for checking engine lights. (No support for ABS).
- Fast connectivity
- Easy to use
- 1-year seller warranty
- Free installation video and strong customer support
- All Indian BS6 bike code scanners, Hero Bajaj KTM TVS Suzuki Yamaha Royal Enfield & All Other 2 Wheeler Having ECU
- Reading Codes Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
- Erasing Codes & Reset Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors.
- Data Stream Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and storing freeze frame data. Turn off the engine warning light, Smoke emission Check, and Engine EPC Check.
- I/M Readiness Status Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
OBD2 Female Connector PINOut:
launch creader 3001 OBD2 Female Connector Pinout Configuration
|Pin Number||Pin Name||Description|
|1,3,8,9,11,12,13||Blank||These pins are not standard and are vendor-specific. It is also not required for normal communication/interfacing|
|2||SAE J1850 Bus+||This protocol also uses Variable Pulse Width and is normally used by GM vehicles. This is the Bus positive pin of the protocol.|
|10||SAE J1850 Bus-||This protocol also uses Variable Pulse Width and is normally used by GM vehicles. This is the Bus negative pin of the protocol.|
|4,5||Ground||The ground of complete system also has the Car including chassis|
|6||ISO15765-4 CAN High||It follows a 2-wire CAN protocol at 1Mbps speed. It also has the CAN high Pin|
|14||ISO15765-4 CAN Low||It follows a 2-wire CAN protocol at 1Mbps speed. It also has the CAN low Pin|
|7||ISO 9141 – K Line||It follows asynchronous serial communication protocol, tIt also has the Kline Pin|
|8||ISO 9141 – L Line||It follows asynchronous serial communication protocol, It also has the L line Pin|
Universal OBD2 Connectors
What Is Universal OBD(Universal OBD2 Female Connector ):
It is also an improvement over OBD-II in both capability and standardization. The OBD Female Connector standard specifies the type of diagnostic connector and its pinout, the electrical signaling protocols available. It also the messaging format. It also provides a candidate list of vehicle parameters to monitor along with how to encode the data for each. There is a pin in the connector that provides power for the scan tool from the vehicle battery, which moreover eliminates the need to connect a scan tool to a power source separately.
2-Voltage Range-9-18V DC
3-Operating Temperature- 0C -50C
4-Environment Temperature- -20C -70C