DB37 pin D sub Connector male Connector:
usb to db37/db 37/DB37 pin D sub Connector male. A has 37 pins arranged in two rows, with one row on top of the other. The top row has 19 pins and the lower row has 18. This connector is used sometimes with Cisco networking hardware, and other applications that use RS-449 serial communication.These DB37 right angle connectors are designed to be mounted on printed circuit boards. All 37 pins and two mounting tabs (locking forks) extend through the circuit board, providing a convenient and sturdy connection.
usb to db37/db 37/DB37 pin D37-BO-V1AV is a simple vertical breakout board. It brings all 37 pins of a DB37 connector to screw terminal blocks or headers for easy testing, prototyping and breadboard connection. For breadboard connections, user can use the two 20pin headers on both sides of the breakout board to connect to the breadboard for a steady connection.
- Compatible with wire ranges of 20-28 AWG.
- Use with any commercial D-Sub male crimp contact such as L-com’s CPM line.
- Also available in 9, 15, 25 and 50 position sizes.
- Industry standard commercial DB37 female crimp connector.
- UL94V-0 rated connector insulator satisfies flammability requirements.
- Data networks
- Instrument control
- Serial data transmission
- Device management